Tuesday 16 April 2013

OOTD: FORGET EVERYTHING AND REMEMBER




OOTD

(SONG IN THE TITLE? - IAN BROWN - F.E.A.R)

It was quite nice weather outside today; a little bit windy but at least the sun was shining and the sky was blue. I went for a sunset dog walk when I got in from work tonight so I thought I'd get some pictures of my outfit since I haven't done an OOTD in a while.

 
biker jacker - eBay // Aztec skater dress - Primark // knee highs - Primark// pink Converse - eBay
 
I went for a monochrome colour scheme with just a pop of colour from my lipstick and Converse. The choice of knee highs and converse give a laid-back and playful kind of vibe while the jacket and gold spike choker necklace add a bit of edge.
 
cardigan - Topshop // necklace - eBay // lipstick- Lily Xtase (Rimmel)
 
 
 
love Amy xx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. really love all these photos, really arty and gorgeous :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great post love :)

    Please check out my blog and perhaps we could follow each other?

    I've also got a great giveaway on the go where 3 winners will be chosen!

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou my dear :)

      really liked your blog and I am now following you!

      amy x

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.