Tuesday 2 July 2013

KUKEE HAUL


So I have only recently become aware of Kukee but I am so glad I did! Kukee is an online jewellery store that sells quirky jewellery at very reasonable prices (most items are under £5). 



This is what I purchased on my first visit to the site. As you can see all items are individually packaged with cute little stickers. I was also sent a gift with this purchase (because I spent over £10 excluding postage), a delicate silver above knuckle ring which I thought was really lovely. A lot of the items are handmade too which is a really nice touch.


PLANET CHAIN - £2.50 / TURQUOISE DINO CHAIN - £3.50 

 SKELETON HAND EARRINGS - £1

So I might have bought a handful of rings...

MIDNIGHT BLUE DRUZY RING - £2.50

SILVER THICK BAND ABOVE KNUCKLE RING - £1.50

DANGLY PLANET RING - £1 / SILVER ABOVE KNUCKLE RING - FREE GIFT

This is what I purchased second time round.

BROTHER MOON RING - £1

WHITE SQUARE DRUZY RING - £1

 ROSE QUARTZ CHAIN - £3.50

MOON ROCK CHAIN - £4

I absolutely adore each item I have purchased from Kukee. Everything is wearable with all of my clothes plus they all work really nicely together. A few of the pieces remind me of Black Tied jewellery (rose quartz necklace especially) but at a much cheaper price!

If you haven't ever visited Kukee then definitely click here to check it out; I don't think you will be disappointed! At the moment you can get an extra 15% off sale items at the checkout with the code SUMMER. Plus you can get 10% everything in the new in category every Friday with the code tgif10 at the checkout. 

Hope you are all well and I am hand on heart sorry that I haven't blogged for almost a week, I brownie promise I will be better from now on!

love amy xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow i'm LOVING all of these. I've never heard of them but think i'll be popping over to take a peek

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Great blog,so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog !! I love your nail colour in this post xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7510427/lollylauras-blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.