Monday 29 July 2013

OOTD: the wait is over under halcyon skies.

So this is my second OOTD from my holiday and as you can see from the blue skies it really was lovely weather. I know it is such a British topic to talk about the weather but we rarely get good weather then we will talk about it, over a cup of tea and a tray of cucumber sandwiches. Anyway on with the outfit...

DRESS - Missguided / TRAINERS - Adidas Campus (via Sports Direct)

Ahh I love this dress. It's really fun to wear because it actually does swing. The trainers were originally my younger brother's back when he too had tiny feet (...and now he's a giant) but I found them in the back of a cupboard and thought - they'll do for general exercise. 


SUNGLASSES - River Island (via asos) / EARRING - Primark / HEADBAND - Topshop

Yes it's that headband again but I definitively think floral headbands and crowns are a summer staple so do excuse me whilst I get all the wear I possibly can from it!

RUCKSACK - Primark

How gorgeous is that mountain view! 

As always I hope you're all well! Oh and if you were wondering about the title it's a lyric from the song Ayla by The Maccabees. 




3 comments:

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.