Tuesday 13 August 2013

OOTD: BEETLEJUICE X3


So I succumbed and finally treat myself to the stripe Motel Rocks Penny dress and I am so glad I did; I bloody loves it I do. It reminds me of Beetlejuice (hence the title) but it is so easy to style for all seasons. 

DRESS - Motel Rocks (via ASOS)


HEADBAND - Topshop / SKELETON EARRING - Kukee / DRUZY STUD - Primark (similar)

RUCKSACK - Primark





SOCKS - ASOS / BOOTS - DOC MARTENS (via eBay)

DINO CHAIN - Little Teacup Jewellery

Head in the clouds...as usual.

WATCH - Micheal Kors / SATCHEL - H&M / BOOTS - Matalan

This is how I styled the dress for a meal out, basically just switched by docs, watch and bag for this combination. I really like the clash of the stripes and the dalmatian print, I think it looks pretty cool because they are both monochrome. 

As always I hope you are all well and if you haven't already then please remember to follow me on bloglovin here!



5 comments:

  1. Really like your rucksack from Primark... did they have other colours? x

    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did have it in brown but I'm not sure if it is still in but they might have other colours now!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love love looove your dress!♥
    And the photography is really lovely

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you blog this outfit is cool..great pics..
    Would you like to follow each other??
    Let me know..Alice xx

    http://dandelion-days1.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag and the neon one
    Your blog is nice too
    Would you like to follow each other??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.