Sunday 8 September 2013

OOTD: spending warm summer days indoors.


So this is another OOTD post, the pictures were taken earlier this week when it was like 25 degrees Celsius outside which seemed to be the last bout of the scorching sun for the UK.

SUNGLASSES - Asos (last year) / DRESS - Primark

I feel very Lennon-esque in these sunnies but I'm not convinced they suit my face shape so i'll probably whack them on eBay.  The dress is the £5 dress from Primark, they stock them in other colours and patterns and I would definitely recommend picking one up because they are just so versatile!

KIMONO SHIRT - eBay

Techinaclly this is an oversized shirt that buttons up but I prefer it styled as a kimono. This will be my A/W kimono because of the dark colours and floral print.

 BRACELETS - Matalan / BAG - Matalan / WATCH - eBay

Matalan for the win here. 
HEADBAND - DIY

I made this way back in April using an old headband and some paper craft flowers form Boyes. All I did was wrap the wire around the band et voila.

 SOCKS - Primark / BOOTS - River Island

Okay it's those boots again. I am addicted.

RINGS (left - right) - Vintage, Topshop midi ring, market stall, Kukee midi ring, Miss Selfridge, Topshop / NAILS - Collection 'Hula Hoop' / LIPS - Topshop 'Macaroon'

I know I said this nail colour might not be for me in my last OOTD post but I really liked how it looked with this outfit because it complimented the pink roses on the kimono and my pink lipstick too. 

As always I hope you are all well and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin here so you can stay up to date with all my posts. The lyrics in the post title are from the song 'Ask Me' by The Smiths. 


6 comments:

  1. The kimono is sooo beautiful, aswell as the headband,
    Also I need those boots. I think i'm also addicted now.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit the kimono is amazing!,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award! Have a look at my blog post from today for all the details! http://ellslouise.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/leibster-blog-award.html

    Congratulations and I can't wait to read more from you!

    Ellie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I love your outfit! :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, love everything about this outfit!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya, i really liked your blog so i nominated you for the 'Leibster Award' its something that bloggers who have under 200 members are doing to increase publicity for other blogs with few followers, check out my post on my blog to find out more, char x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.