Wednesday 11 September 2013

OOTD: been wondering if your heart's still open.

So last Friday it got cold and it rained and the weather was just an all round misery guts (didn't stop a shopping trip though!) so I had to dress for the cold; something I'm not used to after having such a pleasant few months of warmth. I like A/W fashion though, I like cosy knits and tights and boots so it was quite enjoyable styling an outfit suitable for such a climate...

DRESS - Rare (via Topshop)

More or less monochrome with just a hint of raspberry hue.

CARDIGAN - Topshop (via eBay)

Ahh my cosy, cosy cardi.

BRACELETS- Matalan / WATCH - eBay

BAG - Miss Selfridge (sale)

 RINGS (left-right) - vintage, Topshop midi rings, Miss Selfridge / NAILS - Queen & Country - 'Mood Swing'

SOCKS - Primark / BOOTS - River Island

Yes it's those boots again.



 CHOKER - Matalan / LIPS - L'Oreal 'Plum Passion'

TIGHTS - Primark ('handbag tights')

As always I hope you are all very well and please remember to follow me on bloglovin here if you want to stay up to date with all my posts. The lyrics in the title are from the song Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys. 





3 comments:

  1. perfect outfit, adore the dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good look I love your dress, your bag, your tights, socks and boots! And all of your jewellery!! This made me a little jealous actually :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice and beautiful look! (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.