Tuesday 1 April 2014

OOTD: all the pretty visitors.

 
Okay, so I know I've been very bad at blogging lately but I am going to try and be a lot better from now on because I love doing this; I enjoy looking back at my past outfits even if sometimes I do think 'OMG why!'. I am back home now for a couple of weeks (which means I have my photographer back) so I should be able to get quite a few posts done. Anyway... so today was a pretty Spring's day; sunshine and blue skies which means a crop top is totally acceptable.
 
JACKET - ARK (sale)
MOM JEANS - Topshop
CROP TOP - Topshop
 
 Contrary to some opinions, I am not wearing a picnic blanket although I will admit this jacket is reminiscent of one.
 
HAIR - Washed Up Mermaid by BLEACH London
BELT - New Look
 
Yeah, I am obsessed with BLEACH London products but blue is certainly my favourite at the moment.
 
BAG - Primark
 
 
 
NECKLACE - Primark 
 
 SHOES - Primark
 
 SUNGLASSES - Primark
 
Yeah I am a bit of a sucker for Primark's plastic glasses but they are cheap.
 
 NAILS - Rimmel 'Black Out'
LIPS - Topshop 'Called Up'

 
 
I bloody love Mom jeans, they're easy to style and so comfy. I think they look best styled with a tighter crop top due to the high-waisted loose fit.
 
 
Okay so I'll see you soon with a new post! Oh and also I'm having a bit of a sale over on eBay (#student) if you fancy checking it out here.
 
love amy xx
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful outfit ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should keep blogging. I truly love your sense of style and want to see more of it.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and your hair is amazing! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool hair :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue in your hair! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair, it looks amazing! x

    www.scarlettsstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gorgeous
    I love love your hair !!
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling
    Lets follow each other ?
    Please let me know I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair!! XX

    http://whiskyandboy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair and outfit are amazing! x

    Have followed and it would mean so much if you could do the same, thankyou!

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog post is great!
    I love your blog, hopefully you'll like mine too! follow me?

    sxdetxwo.blogspot.com

    Sade x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.