Tuesday, 1 April 2014

OOTD: all the pretty visitors.

 
Okay, so I know I've been very bad at blogging lately but I am going to try and be a lot better from now on because I love doing this; I enjoy looking back at my past outfits even if sometimes I do think 'OMG why!'. I am back home now for a couple of weeks (which means I have my photographer back) so I should be able to get quite a few posts done. Anyway... so today was a pretty Spring's day; sunshine and blue skies which means a crop top is totally acceptable.
 
JACKET - ARK (sale)
MOM JEANS - Topshop
CROP TOP - Topshop
 
 Contrary to some opinions, I am not wearing a picnic blanket although I will admit this jacket is reminiscent of one.
 
HAIR - Washed Up Mermaid by BLEACH London
BELT - New Look
 
Yeah, I am obsessed with BLEACH London products but blue is certainly my favourite at the moment.
 
BAG - Primark
 
 
 
NECKLACE - Primark 
 
 SHOES - Primark
 
 SUNGLASSES - Primark
 
Yeah I am a bit of a sucker for Primark's plastic glasses but they are cheap.
 
 NAILS - Rimmel 'Black Out'
LIPS - Topshop 'Called Up'

 
 
I bloody love Mom jeans, they're easy to style and so comfy. I think they look best styled with a tighter crop top due to the high-waisted loose fit.
 
 
Okay so I'll see you soon with a new post! Oh and also I'm having a bit of a sale over on eBay (#student) if you fancy checking it out here.
 
love amy xx
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Very beautiful outfit ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should keep blogging. I truly love your sense of style and want to see more of it.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and your hair is amazing! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool hair :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue in your hair! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair, it looks amazing! x

    www.scarlettsstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gorgeous
    I love love your hair !!
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling
    Lets follow each other ?
    Please let me know I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hair!! XX

    http://whiskyandboy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair and outfit are amazing! x

    Have followed and it would mean so much if you could do the same, thankyou!

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog post is great!
    I love your blog, hopefully you'll like mine too! follow me?

    sxdetxwo.blogspot.com

    Sade x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.