Friday, 15 August 2014

OOTD: THREE'S A CROWD.

 
So I've not blogged anything for a while. I was lacking in the motivational department so I'm pleased I am finally back to it! This post is a trio of OOTD's from back when I still had a blue dip dye. I felt like a hair makeover so I've since said bye-bye to BLEACH London's 'Washed Out Mermaid' (I'll be doing a post on my new hair colour in the very very near future!).
 
OOTD #1:  MIND MISCHIEF
 
CROP TOP - Missguided
TROUSERS - Missguided
CHOKER - Handmade
SHOES - Primark
 
 
OOTD #2:  SUPERSONIC
 
COAT  - ARK
TOP - eBay
JEANS - Topshop
BELT - New Look
SOCKS - Topshop
SHOES - Converse
 
OOTD #3: WASTE OF PAINT
 
FLORAL GARLAND - Primark
T-SHIRT - eBay
SKIRT eBay
KIMONO - Primark
 
See you soon with a new post!
 
love amy xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. ah you have great style! love all these outfits, and your hair is to die for! I'm sure your new hair is just as pretty xxx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other commenter! Your style is amazing and I wish my job would let me dye my hair like that! It looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.