Wednesday 19 June 2013

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST #2

 
Well it's been very warm today so I thought I'd do a quick summer wishlist, to banish those midweek blues I've been having over having to work when it's oh so lovely outside.
 
 
 
I'm really into monochrome patterns lately and I think that might show with this wishlist. You may also be able to tell that I'm liking H&M lately but I'm gutted the Aztec playsuit is sold out in my size online - damn. I am seriously considering splurging on my first ever Mac product because Candy Yum Yum is probably the brightest hue of pink I have ever seen; so it's the perfect colour to brighten up all my monochrome! I really like the Topshop tassle bikini but I can't justify buying it because my holiday destination this year is the Lake District and I don't imagine that a teeny tiny bikini would be too appropriate. The Miss Selfridge dotty monochrome maxi skirt is just too pretty but unfortunately it's sold out; still I'm hoping I will find an alternative to it online. I've never bought anything from Rock'n'Rose but after seeing both the ring and chain on Polyvore I am seriously tempted! I have been eying up the River Island faded skater skirt, it's just so pretty for the summer - in fact I reckon that it would look pretty cool paired with the H&M bralet and kimono.
 
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WISHING FOR THIS WEEK?
 
love amy xx

1 comment:

  1. I have that Topshop floral cami! Absolutely adore it! The only thing is it grazes your tummy so if you've had a big dinner it isnt great to go out in!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.